Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rigel Pharma (NASDAQ: RIGL) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.11), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.1 million.
"Our team has shown its resilience as we continue to execute on our mission to serve patients who have diseases where few or no approved treatment options exist," said Raul Rodriguez, Rigel's president and CEO. "Despite the challenges brought on by 2020, we successfully expanded our global ITP reach and positioned ourselves for potential success in wAIHA, announced a major collaboration with Lilly to develop RIP1 inhibitors, and launched a comprehensive COVID-19 clinical program which has gained the support from the NIH, DOD, and several universities. Importantly, we also continued to explore opportunities in immunology, and more recently heme-onc, with our IRAK 1/4 inhibitor program."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Rigel Pharma (RIGL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!