Richardson Electronics (RELL) Granted CE Mark for ALTA750
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Healthcare, a Division of Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL), announced today it has received CE Mark approval for the ALTA750® X-Ray Tube. The ALTA750 is a form, fit and function replacement for the Canon/Toshiba* CXB-750D/4A. Richardson ships the tube with a new cable and heat exchanger, and offers a full warranty. The CE Mark confirms that our product meets the requirements of the European Medical Device Directive, and signals conformity to patient and user safety and device performance standards in the European Union.
The approval also represents a significant milestone for Richardson towards the commercialization of the ALTA750, and demonstrates the commitment we have to our existing and future customers, partners and investors. By making third party tubes and replacement parts as well as training available to third party service providers and in house service teams, Richardson is helping reduce the cost of healthcare by providing alternatives to costly OEM service agreements.
Richardson has been shipping the ALTA750 in the United States for more than 15 months. Richardson now stocks the ALTA750 and other replacement parts for diagnostic imaging equipment in its Amsterdam facility in The Netherlands for quick availability throughout Europe. We are ready to ship the ALTA750 to customers in the European Union, the wider EEA (European Economic Area), as well as other countries that recognize the CE-marking requirements. For an immediate quote, please contact our team at: email@example.com | +31 (0) 20 316 87 00 in Europe or (704) 739-3597 in the US.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KemPharm (KMPH) Issues Letter to Shareholders
- Genasys (GNSS) Announces $9.7 Million Follow-On Program of Record Order from U.S. Army
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO): Germain Lamonde Issues Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!