Richardson Electronics (RELL) Expands Support for EV Wireless Charging Solutions with Celem’s HTC Series of High Temperature Capacitors
- Stocks clamber up from 4-week low, dollar hovers beneath 10-week high
- Dollar holds gains after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- UK Supermarket Chain Morrisons Soars 31% After Rejecting $7.6 Billion Takeover Bid From US Private Equity Firm CD&R, Amazon (AMZN), KKR, and Apollo Rumored to Be Interested
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) announced today its ability to provide improved support for Electric Vehicle (EV) Wireless Charging solutions with Celem’s HTC series of high temperature capacitors.
With over 50 years of experience, excellence, and expertise in manufacturing specialized capacitors, Celem’s HTC series of high temperature capacitors is an excellent solution for EV and other applications where water-cooling is not an option.
Unlike ceramic capacitors, Celem’s HTC series of capacitors are designed to better withstand vibration, have a smaller footprint, and require less labor to install, making them more reliable and economical. These capacitors use high quality, high-temperature film, giving them higher power per volume and greater flexibility for customized solutions required for EV applications.
HTC Series’ products include:
|Product||Max. Capacitance with PPS|
“EV Wireless Charging is a growing market requiring greater capabilities,” said Greg Peloquin, Executive Vice President of Richardson Electronics’ Power & Microwave Technologies group. “Celem’s fully customizable HTC series of capacitors can handle high power and high temperatures and creates a more reliable solution for wireless power applications.”
For technical support, a quote, and/or general inquiries, please contact Richardson Electronics, Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Niocorp Developments Ltd. (NIOBF) Files a 8.7M Proposed Share Offering
- LiveVox to Become Publicly Traded Following Business Combination With Crescent Acquisition Corp (CRSA)
- CareMax (CMAX) Acquires Senior Medical Associates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!