Richardson Electronics (RELL) Expands RF/Microwave Offering with Signal Microwave
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Richardson Electronics, Ltd. (NASDAQ: RELL) announced today a new global distribution agreement with Signal Microwave, a leader in microwave connectors and test boards for applications up to 110GHz. The agreement aligns with both companies’ commitment to providing the highest reliability and quality products for various applications, including RF and microwave communications, wired and wireless transmission, test equipment, and radar.
Signal Microwave is moving beyond the technology developed by traditional microwave connector manufacturers to create innovative new connector and PC board products for both microwave and high-speed digital applications. All products are fabricated and assembled in the USA and France using military-grade materials and processes.
“Signal Microwave’s exceptional technology is ideal for our customers working in mmwave applications and testing of 5G, very high speed digital, and similar applications, said Greg Peloquin, Executive Vice President of Richardson Electronics’ Power & Microwave Technologies group. “Their 3-year warranty attests to the excellent product quality, which is critical for these requirements.”
Richardson Electronics provides solutions and adds value through design-in support, systems integration, prototype design and manufacturing, testing, logistics, and aftermarket technical service and repair on a global basis.
“Working with Richardson Electronics truly compliments our mission to provide leading technologies to our valued customers, now with Richardson Electronics exceptional worldwide support,” says Bill Rosas, President of Signal Microwave. “We believe our future together to be beneficial for each customer we reach.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spruce Biosciences (SPRB) Appoints Kirk Ways to its Board
- Hillenbrand (HI) Appoints Inderpreet Sawhney to its Board
- Synopsys (SNPS) Initiates $175 Million Accelerated Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!