Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) Prices 5M Share Common Offering at $30/Sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RYTM), a biopharmaceutical company aimed at developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of rare genetic diseases of obesity, today announced the pricing of its public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $30.00 per share. All of the shares are being offered by Rhythm. In addition, Rhythm has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 750,000 shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount and commission. The offering is expected to close on February 9, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley, BofA Securities, Cowen and Stifel are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity is acting as lead manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Prices 4.5M Share Common Offering at $19.50/Sh
- Maxeon (MAXN) Prices $125M Share Offering at $18/Sh
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Announces 5M Share Public Offering Of Shares Of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Morgan Stanley, Cowen & Co, S3, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!