Rezolute Inc. (RZLT) Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock and Pre-Funded Warrants, and a Concurrent Registered Direct Offering
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rezolute, Inc. (Nasdaq: RZLT) (“Rezolute” or the “Company”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for metabolic diseases associated with chronic glucose imbalance, today announced that it intends to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering, and, in lieu of common stock, Rezolute intends to offer and sell to certain investors pre-funded warrants to purchase shares of its common stock. Concurrently with the public offering and by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus, Rezolute is offering to sell shares of its common stock directly to certain institutional investors that are current shareholders, in a registered direct offering.
In connection with the underwritten public offering, Rezolute intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock offered at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. All of the shares of common stock and pre-funded warrants to be sold in the underwritten public offering and the concurrent registered direct offering are to be sold by Rezolute. Both offerings are subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offerings may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offerings but the closing of the underwritten public offering is not contingent upon the closing of the registered direct offering.
Rezolute intends to use the net proceeds from both offerings to fund clinical research and development and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as the sole bookrunning manager for the underwritten public offering. The registered direct offering is being made without an underwriter, placement agent, broker, or dealer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rezolute Inc. (RZLT) Prices 6.03M Share Offering at $6.50/sh and Concurrent Registered Offering of 769k Shares at $6.50/sh
- Venus Concept (VERO) Files $55M Mixed Shelf Registration Statement
- The Very Good Food Company (VERY) Prices 15M Unit Direct Offering at $2/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesTwitter, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!