Revolution Healthcare Acquisition Corp. (REVH) Prices 50M SAIL IPO at $10 per SAIL
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Revolution Healthcare Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: REVH) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 50,000,000 SAIL℠ (Stakeholder Aligned Initial Listing) securities at a price of $10.00 per SAIL℠ security. The SAIL℠ securities will be listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market, LLC (“Nasdaq”) and will trade under the ticker symbol “REVHU” beginning March 18, 2021. Each SAIL℠ security consists of one share of Class A common stock and one-fifth of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one share of Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the SAIL℠ securities begin separate trading, the shares of Class A common stock and redeemable warrants are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq under the symbols “REVH” and “REVHW,” respectively. The offering is expected to close on March 22, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jay Markowitz, Jeff Leiden, Hemant Taneja, Robert Nelsen, Catherine Friedman, Jennifer Schneider, Kris Engskov, Jason Doren, Mark McDonnell and Evan Sotiriou have established Revolution Healthcare Acquisition Corp., a newly formed blank check company.
Although the Company will not be limited to a particular industry, it intends to invest in an innovator or innovators focused on building a company in the healthcare space.
Morgan Stanley is acting as lead bookrunning manager for the offering. Loop Capital Markets is acting as co-manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chamath Palihapitiya May Have Tried to De-Stabilize Robinhood With GameStop (GME) Trades - Einhorn
- VerifyMe Inc. (VRME) Announces Filing of Co-Sponsored SPAC Registration Statement
- IPO for Autonomous Trucking Player TuSimple (TSP) Opens Flat