Resonant (RESN) Expands Strategic Partnership with Murata Manufacturing
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Resonant Inc. (NASDAQ: RESN), a provider of radio frequency (RF) filter solutions developed on a robust intellectual property platform, designed to connect People and Things, has expanded its multi-year commercial partnership with Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., the world's largest RF filter manufacturer, for the development of 5G XBAR® RF filters.
The expanded agreement targets RF filter designs utilizing Resonant's proprietary XBAR® technology across additional bands.
"Extending our agreement with Murata is a tremendous validation of our partnership and XBAR® technology as we continue working together to build a high-volume manufacturing platform," said George B. Holmes, Chairman and CEO of Resonant. "Murata continues to be an excellent strategic partner to leverage our XBAR® technology, specifically developed to meet the exacting demands of the wide bandwidth, high frequency RF market required by next generation wireless networks. This agreement brings us one step closer towards XBAR® technology reaching the market with dominant scale and solving many of the challenges next-generation networks face today."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Resonant to Participate in The Benchmark Company 10th Annual Discovery Conference on December 2, 2021
- FAT Brands (FAT) Files $482M Mixed Shelf
- Canadian Pacific (CP) and Kansas City Southern (KSU) Merger Proposal Receives Required Mexican Regulatory Approvals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!