Repay Holdings Corporation (RPAY) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Repay Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: RPAY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.17, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.72 million.
Three Months Ended December 31, 2020 Highlights
- Card payment volume was $4.0 billion, an increase of 16% over the fourth quarter of 2019
- Total revenue was $41.4 million, a 23% increase over the fourth quarter of 2019
- Gross profit was $30.0 million, an increase of 23% over the fourth quarter of 2019
- Pro forma net loss1 was $(0.8) million, as compared to pro forma net loss of $(7.5) million in the fourth quarter of 2019
- Adjusted EBITDA was $19.0 million, an increase of 29% over the fourth quarter of 2019
- Adjusted Net Income2 was $13.5 million, an increase of 10% over the fourth quarter of 2019
- Adjusted Net Income per share was $0.17
“The value proposition of our business and the strength of our organization were made even more evident in 2020. Compared to 2019, card payment volume and gross profit increased 42% and 44%, respectively. In addition, we completed three acquisitions in 2020, further solidifying our position in the B2B space and adding new verticals and partners to our platform,” said John Morris, CEO of REPAY. “We have started 2021 off strong, with ample liquidity to broaden our addressable market and solutions through strategic M&A. REPAY is well positioned to address the needs of businesses and consumers for more frictionless and electronic payments experiences.”
Repay Holdings Corporation sees FY2021 revenue of $178-188 million, versus the consensus of $185.48 million.
“We are pleased with our performance in the fourth quarter, with gross profit growth of 23%,” said Tim Murphy, CFO of REPAY. “In 2021, we are increasing investments in sales, technology and our products to further accelerate growth and position us well for the significant digital shifts our industry is experiencing in electronic payments.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Repay Holdings Corporation (RPAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. (GNTY) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
- ExlService (EXLS) Announces President & COO Pavan Bagai to Retire, Effective October 1st
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!