Repare Therapeutics Inc. (RPTX) Prices Upsized 4M Share Offering at $22/sh
- Wall St closes higher as vaccine update feeds optimism
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to Street High $1,580 at New Street Research on 'Multiple Strong Catalysts'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Repare Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: RPTX), a leading precision oncology company enabled by its proprietary synthetic lethality approach to the discovery and development of novel therapeutics, today announced the pricing of an upsized underwritten public offering of 4,000,000 of its common shares at a public offering price of $22.00 per share, for total gross proceeds of $88.0 million, before deducting underwriting commissions and offering expenses payable by Repare. All of the common shares are being offered by Repare. The offering is expected to close on November 1, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Repare has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 600,000 of its common shares at the public offering price, less underwriting commissions.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Cowen and Piper Sandler are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The securities described above are being offered pursuant to an automatically effective shelf registration statement that was previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on July 2, 2021. This offering is being made only by means of a prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus which forms a part of the effective shelf registration statement.
A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering (including the accompanying prospectus) has been previously filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC’s website located at www.sec.gov. Copies of the final prospectus supplement related to the offering and the accompanying prospectus may be obtained, when available, by visiting the SEC’s website or by contacting:
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014; Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by telephone: 1-866-471-2526 or by emailing email@example.com; Cowen and Company, LLC c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY, 11717, Attn: Prospectus Department, by email at PostSaleManualRequests@broadridge.com or by telephone at (833) 297-2926; or Piper Sandler & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402, by telephone at 800-747-3924 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of, these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Radius Health (RDUS) Announces wearABLe Trial Evaluating Abaloparatide Transdermal System in Postmenopausal Women with Osteoporosis Did Not Meet its Primary Endpoint
- India Globalization (IGC) Reports Prelim Results from Phase 1 Trial of IGC-AD1 for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Verra Mobility (VRRM) Prices 8.2M Share Offering by Selling Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!