Rent-A-Center (RCII) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 9, 2019, to stockholders of record on September 23, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 20, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Mid-Point Views Above Consensus
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
- C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Declares $0.51 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!