ReneSola (SOL) Announces Connection of 26-MW in UK Solar Projects
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ReneSola Ltd (NYSE: SOL) announced the completion and grid connection of six utility-scale projects in the United Kingdom in June 2016. These projects have a combined capacity of approximately 26 MW. ReneSola managed the design and construction of these projects, and will provide ongoing operation and maintenance services until final acceptance.
Powered by ReneSola's Virtus II modules, the six projects are located in Carlam Hill Farm (Yorkshire), North Wales, and Monmouthshire. All of these projects are pre-accredited with tariff rate of 6.16p/kWh and eligible for a guaranteed export tariff of 4.91p/kWh.
Xianshou Li, ReneSola's Chief Executive Officer, said, "We are pleased to build on our track record and announce the grid connection of the six community solar projects in the United Kingdom, as we continue to execute our downstream strategy in the region. These projects continued to demonstrate our strong competitive advantages in developing downstream projects, and we look forward to driving incremental project development around the world."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WeTrade Group (WETG) Announces $50 Million Sales of Monkeypox Virus Test Kits to Parkway Medical Limited
- Latch (LTCH) Receives Nasdaq Non-Compliance Notice
- Aptinyx (APTX) Phase 2b Study of NYX-2925 in Fibromyalgia Did Not Achieve Statistically Significant Separation from Placebo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!