Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regulus Therapeutics (NASDAQ: RGLS) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.08), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09).
"We are excited about the data we recently announced from the first cohort of our phase 1b clinical trial of RGLS4326 for the treatment of patients with ADPKD where we saw mean increases of greater than 50% and 20% in Polycystin 1 (PC1) and Polycystin 2 (PC2), respectively. PC1 and PC2 are the products of the PKD1 and PKD2 genes, and are depressed in patients with this disease. The trends for both suggest that with continued therapy, higher levels of these proteins may be attainable and less frequent dosing required. Additionally, RGLS4326 was well tolerated by all nine patients with no serious adverse events reported", stated Jay Hagan, CEO of Regulus. "Data from the first cohort provides the safety and pharmacokinetic data needed to complete the modeled safety margins. We plan to submit these data to FDA this summer in the context of our discussions regarding the remaining partial clinical hold requirements."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Poly (POLY) Appoints Warren Schlichting as Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
- Qudian (QD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Appoints Jeffery L. Taylor as Vice President and CFO and Announces Retirement of CFO John J. Haines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!