Regions Financial (RF) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.61, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42.
“At Regions, 2020 was a year of really good execution and outstanding teamwork built around a shared vision of serving customers and communities in helpful and innovative ways. As a result of our team\'s focus and dedication, we made a meaningful difference for those we serve, while delivering solid financial results, controlling expenses, and proactively managing risks throughout the year,” said John Turner, president and CEO.
“The COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating changes in customer behavior,\" continued Turner. \"Moving forward, we will continue innovating and prudently investing in the people and technology that help Regions deliver competitive solutions and superior service. By executing our strategic plan, we will remain a source of economic strength for our customers and communities, and we will deliver sustainable, long-term performance for our shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HNI Corp. (HNI) sees strong order trends and supply chain challenges, input cost inflation
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Progress Software Corporation (PRGS) Acquires Kemp for $258M in Cash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!