Regions Financial (RF) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 fall as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.61, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42.
“At Regions, 2020 was a year of really good execution and outstanding teamwork built around a shared vision of serving customers and communities in helpful and innovative ways. As a result of our team\'s focus and dedication, we made a meaningful difference for those we serve, while delivering solid financial results, controlling expenses, and proactively managing risks throughout the year,” said John Turner, president and CEO.
“The COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating changes in customer behavior,\" continued Turner. \"Moving forward, we will continue innovating and prudently investing in the people and technology that help Regions deliver competitive solutions and superior service. By executing our strategic plan, we will remain a source of economic strength for our customers and communities, and we will deliver sustainable, long-term performance for our shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Cerner (CERN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!