Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.39.
“Regions delivered solid financial results during the third quarter, reflecting continued progress in our efforts to build a consistently performing and sustainable bank,” said John Turner, President and CEO. “Total revenue grew 2 percent, the adjusted efficiency ratio improved 70 basis points, and we generated the highest pre-tax pre-provision income in nearly a decade. Consistent with our strategic plan, we are making targeted investments in technology and talent to meet the needs of our customers and communities and provide long-term value for shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!