Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Dow, S&P futures inch higher as banks, energy stocks jump
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) Said in Advanced Talks for $11 Billion Sale - Bloomberg
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel amid supply constraints
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.39, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.39.
“Regions delivered solid financial results during the third quarter, reflecting continued progress in our efforts to build a consistently performing and sustainable bank,” said John Turner, President and CEO. “Total revenue grew 2 percent, the adjusted efficiency ratio improved 70 basis points, and we generated the highest pre-tax pre-provision income in nearly a decade. Consistent with our strategic plan, we are making targeted investments in technology and talent to meet the needs of our customers and communities and provide long-term value for shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Subsidiary Jinko Solar Co., Ltd. Provides Preliminary Estimates of Revenue and Net Income for the First Nine Months of 2021
- 51job, Inc. (JOBS) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.56
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!