Regions Financial (RF) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q4 EPS of $0.38, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39.
“Regions delivered strong financial results in 2019 by focusing on our customers, maintaining expense discipline and proactively managing our business to address evolving market dynamics,” said John Turner, President and CEO. “Adjusted revenue grew 2 percent, the adjusted efficiency ratio improved 130 basis points, and we generated the highest pre-tax pre-provision income in over a decade. We are well positioned to meet our performance goals for 2020 by executing our strategic plan and delivering consistent, sustainable performance.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c, Reaffirms EPS Guidance
- Puma Biotech (PBYI) Tops Q2 EPS, Revenues Miss
- J2 Global (JCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 38c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!