Regions Financial (RF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) reported Q2 EPS of $0.37, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.455 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.48 billion.
“This quarter’s results demonstrate that our core business is strong and our focus on meeting client needs is producing sustainable growth,” said President and CEO John Turner. “We increased adjusted revenue and pre-tax pre-provision income, while also growing new customer relationships across our markets. Further, investments in talent and technology have allowed us to continue to improve the customer experience and enhance service quality, while driving greater efficiency and effectiveness. We are confident in our strategy and focused on executing our plans to generate consistent and sustainable performance while appropriately adapting to changing market dynamics.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regions Financial (RF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Announces Jon R. Moeller Elected President and CEO, Succeeding David Taylor
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
- Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!