Regency Centers (REG) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Offer FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.23, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18.
“I’m so proud of how our team has navigated the incredible challenges we faced this past year, working harder than ever to serve our tenants, our customers, our communities and our shareholders,” said Lisa Palmer, President and Chief Executive Officer. “While we acknowledge the meaningful uncertainty that still exists in 2021, we are encouraged by the continued improvement in rent collections and positive momentum in leasing activity that we experienced in the fourth quarter.”
Regency Centers sees FY2021 EPS of $2.79-$2.97, versus the consensus of $1.05.
Regency Centers offered initial 2021 guidance concurrently with the fourth quarter 2020 earnings release, as summarized below. Please refer to the fourth quarter 2020 Supplemental package for a complete list of guidance assumptions.
“While we are gratified to return to more customary guidance practices as transparency remains a key tenet of our values, we believe a wide range of potential outcomes is prudent given the uncertainty that remains in our operating environment,” said Mike Mas, EVP and Chief Financial Officer. “The potential outcomes can best be described as three independent scenarios, which each could result in different and distinct impacts to our Net Operating Income.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regency Centers (REG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
- Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!