Regency Centers (REG) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Offer FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.23, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18.
“I’m so proud of how our team has navigated the incredible challenges we faced this past year, working harder than ever to serve our tenants, our customers, our communities and our shareholders,” said Lisa Palmer, President and Chief Executive Officer. “While we acknowledge the meaningful uncertainty that still exists in 2021, we are encouraged by the continued improvement in rent collections and positive momentum in leasing activity that we experienced in the fourth quarter.”
Regency Centers sees FY2021 EPS of $2.79-$2.97, versus the consensus of $1.05.
Regency Centers offered initial 2021 guidance concurrently with the fourth quarter 2020 earnings release, as summarized below. Please refer to the fourth quarter 2020 Supplemental package for a complete list of guidance assumptions.
“While we are gratified to return to more customary guidance practices as transparency remains a key tenet of our values, we believe a wide range of potential outcomes is prudent given the uncertainty that remains in our operating environment,” said Mike Mas, EVP and Chief Financial Officer. “The potential outcomes can best be described as three independent scenarios, which each could result in different and distinct impacts to our Net Operating Income.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Regency Centers (REG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LCI Industries (LCII) Announces Prelim. 1Q21 Sales Above Consensus
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.71
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Announces 1Q EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!