Redhill Biopharma (REDIF) Announces New U.S. Patent Covering Talicia for H. pylori Infection Through 2034
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDHL) ("RedHill" or the "Company"), a specialty biopharmaceutical company, today announced the granting of U.S. Patent No. 11,135,172 covering Talicia, its U.S. approved medicine indicated for the treatment of H. pylori infection in adults. This patent reinforces the protection for Talicia through 2034, and the Company plans to list this patent in the FDA's Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations, or Orange Book.
"Talicia's unique all-in-one capsule comprising a proton pump inhibitor and two antibiotics was approved by the U.S. FDA in November 2019 for the treatment of H. pylori infection in adults. Once listed, we will have five Orange-Book listed patents protecting Talicia," said Danielle T. Abramson, PhD., SVP, Global Head of Intellectual Property. "We continue to build an expansive international patent portfolio to protect this innovative formulation, which addresses increasing concerns of resistance related to clarithromycin and metronidazole and which supports ease of adherence and compliance by patients, provides a favorable tolerability and safety profile and is positioned to become the new first-line standard-of-care."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 1847 Goedeker Inc. (GOED) Appoints Selim Bassoul and Alan Shaw to its Board
- Alleghany Capital's (Y) IPS Acquires Linesight
- Redbox to Add Over 20 Free Ad Supported Television Channels to Its Streaming Service Including Live Local News, Spanish Language, and Kids Programming (SGAM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesTwitter, S1, Definitive Agreement, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!