Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Prices 24.24M Share IPO at $18/Sh
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RXRX) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of its Class A common stock at a price to the public of $18.00 per share. Recursion is offering 24,242,424 shares of its Class A common stock. The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Recursion, are expected to be $436.4 million, excluding any exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on April 16, 2021 under the symbol "RXRX" and the offering is expected to close on April 20, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Recursion has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,636,363 shares of its common stock at the initial public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. BofA Securities, SVB Leerink, Allen & Company LLC, and KeyBanc Capital Markets are acting as book running managers for the offering.
Registration statements relating to this offering have been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and became effective on April 15, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Announces Proposed Equity Units Offering
- Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) Prices 4.35M Share IPO at $11/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, KeyBanc, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!