Recro Pharma (REPH) Announces Arnaud Ajdler to Board
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Recro Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: REPH) today announced the appointment of Arnaud Ajdler to the Company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Ajdler, managing partner of Engine Capital, L.P., brings over 15 years of finance and corporate governance experience to Recro’s Board.
“Arnaud brings to Recro significant investment and corporate governance experience gained from his participation on multiple public company boards,” said Gerri Henwood, President and Chief Executive Officer of Recro Pharma. “He is a welcome addition to our Board of Directors, and we look forward to his insights.”
Mr. Ajdler founded and has been the managing partner for Engine Capital L.P., a value-oriented investment firm, since 2013. Prior to that, he was a senior managing director and a partner at Crescendo Partners, a value-oriented activist investment firm, from 2003 to 2013. Before joining Crescendo Partners, Mr. Ajdler worked as a management consultant for Mercer Management Consulting and Boston Consulting Group, as well as at Deutsche Bank. He is also an adjunct professor at the Columbia Business School where he teaches a course in Value Investing. Mr. Ajdler has been a board member and member of the compensation committee of Stewart Information Services Corporation since May 2014 as well as a director, chair of the compensation committee and member of the governance committee of Hill International, Inc. since October 2018. He also served as a director and on various committees on the boards of a number of companies, including Charming Shoppes, Inc., Imvescor Restaurant Group Inc., StarTek, Inc., Destination Maternity, O’Charley’s Inc., and The Topps Company.
Mr. Ajdler earned a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the Free University of Brussels, Belgium, an SM in Aeronautics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callon Petroleum (CPE) Names Kevin Haggard Chief Financial Officer
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
- TuSimple (TSP) Reports Q1 Loss of $6.43; Offers FY21 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Crescendo Partners, PDUFA, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!