RealPage's (RP) to be halted April 21 ahead of closing of merger, says Nasdaq
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RealPage (NASDAQ: RP) to be halted April 21 ahead of closing of merger, says Nasdaq.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navitas Semiconductor to Go Public at Enterprise Value of $1.04 Billion via Live Oak II (LOKB)
- Jasper Therapeutics, Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition (AMHCU) Announce Merger to Create Publicly Listed Leading Biotechnology Company in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Blade (BLDE) Completes Business Combination Becoming the First Publicly Traded Urban Air Mobility Company (EXPC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!