Raven Industries (RAVN) Acquires Intellectual Property Portfolio of Jaybridge Robotics
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raven Industries, Inc. (the Company; NASDAQ: RAVN), a leader in agriculture technology, announced today that it has purchased all of the intellectual property (IP) and patents of Jaybridge Robotics, an early developer of automated agriculture technology.
Jaybridge’s unique IP portfolio includes significant and critical patents for technology directly related to path-planning, obstacle detection and avoidance, and multi-machine control systems. Raven will leverage this IP portfolio with the Company’s continued development of Driverless Ag Technology — including integration of the technology into the Company’s AutoCart® platform.
“By acquiring Jaybridge’s intellectual property we are able to advance our autonomy strategy by combining necessary, technology-leading patents with our current suite of proprietary products in this space,” said Jared Kocer, Raven’s Director of Technology Solutions. “Having this technology will allow us to accelerate the development of vehicle automation for agriculture equipment applications.”
The acquisition was completed in the first quarter of the Company’s current fiscal year.
About Raven Industries, Inc.
Raven Industries (NASDAQ: RAVN) provides innovative, high-value products and systems that solve great challenges throughout the world. Raven is a leader in precision agriculture, high-performance specialty films, and aerospace and defense solutions, and the company’s groundbreaking work in autonomous systems is unlocking new possibilities in areas like farming, national defense, and scientific research. Since 1956, Raven has designed, produced, and delivered exceptional solutions, earning the company a reputation for innovation, product quality, and unmatched service. For more information, visit https://ravenind.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Fist Bid for Nuance (NUAN) was $53.50
- Color Star Technology (CSCW) Signs Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Supre NFT for In-Depth Collaboration in the Development of Future NFT
- AdaptHealth (AHCO) has placed Luke McGee on unpaid leave from his roles as Co-CEO and Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!