Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.82 million versus the consensus estimate of $63.47 million.
Fourth Quarter 2018 Results and Financial Highlights
- Record Revenues of $64 Million, up 9% from the fourth quarter of 2017
- Non-GAAP operating income and margin of $9.8Million and 15%, respectively
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.24 GAAP EPS of $0.16
Full Year 2018 Results and Financial Highlights
- Record Revenues of $234 Million, up 11% from 2017
- Non-GAAP operating income and margin of $22 Million and 9.2%, respectively
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.55; GAAP EPS of $0.25
- Operating cash flow of $49 million
“We are pleased with our strong results for the fourth quarter, concluding a strong year that exceeded our expectations. Revenue growth, profitability and cash generation have all markedly increased from 2017. We continued to execute our strategy, focusing on datacenter and cloud, and delivered on our goals. Our portfolio is the widest and most advanced it has ever been, reflecting innovative technology leadership and a close alignment to customer needs, especially given our focus on subscriptions and cloud security solutions. We look forward to the opportunities ahead of us in 2019 and beyond,” said Roy Zisapel, Radware President & CEO.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- Mullen (MULN) delivers fresh set of EVs to Randy Marion
- XPeng (XPEV) G9 places third in Denmark’s 2024 Car of the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!