Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Slight Beat on Revenues
- Wall Street ends mixed after job openings hint at cooling economy
- MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results beat
- U.S. job openings fall to 8.733 million in October - JOLTS report
- Hedge Funds were big sellers of Big Tech stocks last week - Morgan Stanley
- CVS Health adds 2% as 2024 revenue outlook tops estimates
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.18, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $62.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.13 million.
Third Quarter 2020 Results and Financial Highlights
- Revenues of $62.5 million
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.18; GAAP EPS of $0.08
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $50 million for the last twelve months
“We are pleased with the results for the third quarter, during which we enjoyed a very strong and broad-based bookings growth, spanning across all our geographic regions and product lines,” said Roy Zisapel, Radware’s President & CEO. “Our strategic OEM relationships delivered record booking in the quarter, further enhancing our strong position within the large enterprise segment, and contributing positively to the growth in our recurring revenues.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nio (NIO) gains following narrow 3Q losses
- SentinelOne, Inc. (S) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- FLO partners with VinFast (VFS) to bring charging solutions to Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!