Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500 flat as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.18, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $61 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.46 million.
First Quarter 2019 Results and Financial Highlights
- Revenues of $61 Million, up 13% from the first quarter of 2018
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.18; GAAP EPS of $0.09
- Operating cash flow of $23 Million
“We delivered solid earnings for the quarter, exceeding our expectation for revenues, profitability, and cash generation. We are on track to meet our goals for the full year 2019. We successfully closed the ShieldSquare acquisition and are rapidly integrating the Bot Management offering into our portfolio. With a new solution for Cloud Workload Protection, we also continue to enhance and expand our solution portfolio organically. Our high-quality and comprehensive portfolio positions us to capture the market opportunities that arise from the increasing demand for cloud security services,” said Roy Zisapel, Radware President & CEO.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) to acquire Rockhold Bancorp
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c; updated FY outlook
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces New Targets For Development, Loyalty Membership, And Cloud Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!