Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street ends down as megacaps give back gains
- Current S&P 500 valuation is not leaving 'any margin for error' - JPMorgan
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Can this rally hold?
- Stocks retreat after rally with jobs data eyed, yields climb
- Alaska Air (ALK) drops 9% on $1.9 billion deal to buy Hawaiian (HA)
Radware Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDWR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.23, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.46 million.
Fourth Quarter 2019 Results and Financial Highlights
- Record Revenues of $67.4 million, up 6% from the fourth quarter of 2018
- Non-GAAP operating income and margin of $9.5 million and 14%, respectively
- Non-GAAP EPS of $0.23; GAAP EPS of $0.15
“We are pleased with our performance in the fourth quarter, with record quarterly bookings and revenues,” said Roy Zisapel, Radware’s President & CEO. “Radware today is at a stronger financial, technological and competitive position than it has ever been. The intensity and complexity of the cyber-attacks landscape continue to drive demand for managed security services and strong growth in our cloud and subscriptions business. We look forward to continuing to bring value to our customers as we address additional cyber security challenges, while delivering growth and profitability.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Radware Ltd. (RDWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Raises Outlook
- JANA Partners Sends Letter to Frontier Communications' (FYBR) Board
- TeraWulf (WULF) Announces November 2023 Production and Operations Updates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!