Radware Ltd. (RDWR) Announces CFO Departure
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR) today announced that Doron Abramovitch, Chief Financial Officer, will resign from his role effective June 10, 2021, to pursue other career opportunities. The Company has initiated a search to appoint a successor and Mr. Abramovitch has agreed to support the process and ensure a smooth transition.
Mr. Abramovitch has served Radware as CFO since 2015, playing an instrumental role in the continued growth of the Company, extending the Company's portfolio organically and through acquisitions.
“Doron has been a valued member of our management team for six years and contributed in bringing Radware to its current strong financial and operational levels,” said Roy Zisapel, CEO. “On behalf of the Company and the Board, I would like to thank Doron for his work and dedication over the years.”
“It has been an honor to serve Radware and its various stakeholders, including shareholders, employees and customers,” said Doron Abramovitch, Chief Financial Officer. “I leave the Company both financially and operationally strong. I would like to thank my team for their partnership in our professional journey.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iStar Financial (STAR) Announces Jeremy Fox-Geen Stepping Down as Chief Financial Officer
- Koppers Holdings (KOP) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms FY2 Revs. View
- Telus (TU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.27 on Revenues of Cdn$4.02B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!