Rackspace Technology (RXT) Announces Proposed $550 Million Notes Offering by Rackspace Technology Global
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rackspace Technology™ (NASDAQ: RXT) today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary Rackspace Technology Global, Inc. (the “Company”) is proposing to issue $550.0 million aggregate principal amount of First-Priority Senior Secured Notes due 2028 (the "Notes") in a private offering that is exempt from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). The offering is subject to market conditions and other factors.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, together with borrowings under a new $2,300.0 million senior secured first lien term loan facility (expected to be upsized from the previously announced $2,200.0 million), to repay the borrowings outstanding under its existing term loan facility, to pay related fees and expenses and for general corporate purposes.
The Notes are being offered only to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act, and outside the United States, only to non-U.S. investors pursuant to Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes will not be registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent an effective registration statement or an applicable exemption from registration requirements or a transaction not subject to the registration requirements of the Securities Act or any state securities laws.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Rackspace Technology Inc. (RXT) at Outperform
- Revolution Medicines (RVMD) Reports First Patient Dosing in Phase 1/1b Clinical Study of RMC-5552 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- Rackspace Technology Achieved AWS Machine Learning Competency in New Applied AI and ML Ops Categories