RXR Acquisition Corp. (RXRA) Prices 30M Unit Upsized IPO at $10/Unit
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RXR Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: RXRA) announced today the pricing of its upsized initial public offering of 30,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and trade under the ticker symbol “RXRA.U” beginning March 4, 2021. Each unit consists of one share of the Company’s Class A common stock and one-fifth of one redeemable warrant of the Company. Each whole warrant is exercisable to purchase one share of the Company’s Class A common stock at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants are exercisable. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A common stock and warrants are expected to be listed on Nasdaq under the symbols “RXRA” and “RXRA.WS,” respectively.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and BofA Securities, Inc. are the joint-book running managers for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option to purchase up to 4,500,000 additional units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
The public offering is being made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for SPAC TPG Pace Solutions Corp. (TPGS) Opens at $10
- Lilt Named to the 2021 CB Insights AI 100 List of Most Innovative Artificial Intelligence Startups
- Upstart Holdings (UPST) Prices 2M Share Offering at $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!