RH (RH) Says it's Exploring Potential $300 Million Convertible Notes Offering
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Oil falls 2% on risk aversion, dollar strength
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech (BNTX) Announce Positive Topline Results From Pivotal Trial of COVID-19 Vaccine in Children 5 to 11 Years
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RH (NYSE: RH) announced today that it intends to explore a potential offering of $300 million aggregate principal amount of convertible notes due 2024 in a private offering to qualified institutional buyers.
In the event the Company chooses to complete the proposed $300 million offering, RH would expect to enter into convertible note hedge and warrant transactions that are designed to offset the effect of dilution from the conversion of the notes up to 100% or more of the common stock price at the time of pricing of the notes.
The proceeds from the offering would primarily be used to retire the Company’s $200 million of outstanding second lien debt, reduce outstanding borrowings under the Company’s credit facility and to pay the net costs of the convertible note hedge and warrant transactions. The retirement of the Company’s second lien debt would reduce interest expense by approximately $6.5 million in the second half of fiscal 2019, and $18 million on an annual basis, and would enable the Company to increase adjusted diluted earnings per share by approximately $0.20 to $0.25 this year, and $0.65 to $0.70 in fiscal 2020.
The interest rate, conversion price and other terms of any new issuance of notes are subject to the final pricing determination in connection with any offering. The notes would be convertible into cash, shares of RH’s common stock, or a combination thereof, at RH’s election.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Acquires Permian interest From Shell For $9.5B
- Air Products (APD) Increases North American Prices for Liquid and Bulk Industrial Gas Products
- Silgan Holdings (SLGN) Acquires Gateway
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!