REVOLT TV Enters Distribution Deal With DIRECTV (T)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) subsidiary DIRECTV, LLC and REVOLT announced today that they have signed a distribution agreement to make REVOLT, the multi-platform, multi-genre music network founded by Sean "Diddy" Combs, available to DIRECTV customers on channel 384.
REVOLT is now available in DIRECTV's Xtra package, U-verse's U-200 package and will be available across multiple platforms in the future. This deal comes less than six months after REVOLT became available to AT&T U-verse TV customers.
"Our new agreement with DIRECTV is further proof we are on a fast track to revolutionizing the media industry," said Chairman of REVOLT Sean "Diddy" Combs. "We are achieving what we set out to do 18 months ago - our programming is available on more screens, and our audience is bigger and more powerful than ever before. What a great way to end an already successful 2015 and launch us into the new year."
"REVOLT brings a fresh and exciting point of view to our channel lineup and we're pleased to offer it to our customers," said Dan York, Chief Content Officer at AT&T.
"Our viewers want to access video content in innovative ways," added REVOLT CEO Keith Clinkscales. "This agreement allows REVOLT to continue to create a content experience that meets young people on their terms. We could not be more excited to bring REVOLT to DIRECTV as we believe DIRECTV's distribution platform is the perfect fit for REVOLT's audience."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hartford (HIG) Agrees To Settlement With The Boy Scouts Of America And Pre-announces Estimated First Quarter Prior Year Development And Catastrophe Losses
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) Announces New Integrated Data and Follow-up Outcomes From Two TEPEZZA Pivotal Trials Published in The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Baltimore Police Department, Largest Public Safety Agency in Maryland Using FirstNet®, Transforms Public Safety Communications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!