RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.03, 0.7% Yield; Provides COVID-19 Reopening Update
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ: RICK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized. This is a 25% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.04.
The dividend will be payable on June 29, 2020, to stockholders of record on June 18, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of June 17, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
The company also announced a total of 37 subsidiary club and restaurant locations are now open with the continued easing of COVID-19 pandemic related restrictions.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramaco Resources (METC) Announces Increase to its First-Quarter 2024 Class A Dividend, Initial 2024 Guidance, and Rare Earth Element Update
- Carrier Global (CARR) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.66; Approves $11 Billion Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Cut, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!