RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Nasdaq outperforms on Alphabet boost, payrolls data in focus
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
RCI Hospitality Holdings (NASDAQ: RICK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 11, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CME Group (CME) Declares Annual Variable Dividend
- Omega Flex (OFLX) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Ventas (VTR) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!