RADA Electronic Industries (RADA) Prices Public Offering of 4.5M Ordinary Shares at $11.50/sh
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. (“RADA”) (NASDAQ and TASE: RADA), a global defense technology company, today announced the pricing of its public offering of 4,500,000 ordinary shares at a public offering price of $11.50 per share. The gross proceeds to RADA from this offering are expected to be approximately $51.75 million before deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by RADA.
RADA has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 675,000 ordinary shares on the same terms and conditions. The offering is expected to close on or about March 8, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
RADA intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
Jefferies LLC, Baird and Canaccord Genuity are acting as joint bookrunners for this offering. A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners is acting as lead manager in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Power-on Stall: Downgrading Stock Market View to 'Neutral' as it is Time to Take Some Profits - Canaccord Genuity
- Latham Group Inc. (SWIM) Announces 20M Share IPO Between $19-$21/Sh
- Biomea Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!