R1 RCM (RCM) Set to Join S&P MidCap 400; Bancorp (TBBK) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent R1 RCM Inc. (NASDAQ: RCM) will replace Perspecta Inc. (NYSE: PRSP) in the S&P MidCap 400 and The Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: TBBK) will replace R1 RCM in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Friday, May 7. Veritas Capital is acquiring Perspecta in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final conditions
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blink Charging (BLNK) to Join Russell 2000 Index
- PRA Group (PRAA) Appoints Peggy Turner to its Board
- Bentley Systems Inc. (BSY) Announces Acquisition of SPIDA, Leader in Utility Pole Structure Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!