Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.50; 1.9% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized. This is an 11.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.45.
The dividend will be payable on April 18, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 4, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 3, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quest Diagnostics (DGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Buy
- Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Glatfelter (GLT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!