Quanterix (QTRX) Announces Appointment of Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quanterix Corporation (NASDAQ: QTRX), a company digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health, today announced that it has appointed Shawn Stetson as the Company's interim chief financial officer, effective May 11, 2021. Mr. Stetson will assume his new responsibilities upon the departure of the Company’s current chief financial officer Amol Chaubal, who has accepted the chief financial officer role at Waters Corporation. Quanterix has initiated a search for a permanent replacement.
Kevin Hrusovsky, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Quanterix commented, “With his strong background and knowledge of our Company, we have full confidence in Shawn’s ability to lead the Quanterix finance team while we identify a permanent successor. We would also like to congratulate Amol on his new role at Waters Corporation and for his contributions at Quanterix building a strong financial organization. We wish Amol and Shawn great success in the next phase of their careers.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InspireMD (NSPR) Names Katie Arnold to Board
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Announces Two-Year Results of its Orion Study
- IMV Inc. (IMV) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!