Quanta Services (PWR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.05; 0.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.04.
The dividend will be payable on January 16, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 2, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 17, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
Quanta's President and Chief Executive Officer, Duke Austin, commented, "This dividend increase reflects our continued confidence in the stability of Quanta's base business, Quanta's long-term growth prospects, and Quanta's solid financial position, as well as our commitment to enhancing stockholder value."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quanta Services (PWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. (JELD) Unveils Multi-Faceted Growth Strategy at Inaugural Investor Day
- A.H. Belo (AHC) Announces 1-for-4 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!