Quanta Services (PWR) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 6, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of April 5, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quanta Services (PWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Brink's (BCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 1% Yield
- Quanta Services (PWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!