Quanta Services (PWR) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Nasdaq and S&P 500 scale new peaks; Dow rallies
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 3, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quanta Services (PWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Limoneira (LMNR) Declares $0.075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Vinco Ventures (BBIG) Announces 'Spin Out' of Emmersive Entertainment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!