Quanta Services (PWR) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quanta Services (PWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Argo Group International Holdings (ARGO) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Timken (TKR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.4% to $0.30; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!