Quaker Houghton (KWR) Declares $0.395 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.395 per share, or $1.58 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Houghton (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Declares $1.05 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
- Equity Residential (EQR) Declares $0.6025 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!