Quaker Houghton (KWR) Declares $0.395 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quaker Houghton (NYSE: KWR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.395 per share, or $1.58 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Quaker Houghton (KWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- HP Inc. (HPQ) Declares $0.1938 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!