QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.44; 4% Yield
- Wall St opens higher as Evergrande concerns ease; Fed in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized. This is a 7.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.41.
The dividend will be payable on April 4, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 20, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 19, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on QTS Realty Trust (QTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares Interim Supplemental Dividend on Common Shares and Authorizes New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Program
- The Community Financial Corp. (TCFC) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) Declares $0.47 Quarterly Dividend; 9.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!