Puxin Limited (NEW) Announces $69 Million Private Placement of Convertible Notes
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Puxin Limited (NYSE: NEW) ("Puxin" or the "Company"), a successful consolidator of the after-school education industry in China, today announced that it has entered into convertible note purchase agreements with a group of institutional investors (the "Purchasers"), pursuant to which Puxin will issue and sell convertible notes in an aggregate principal amount of US$69 million through a private placement to the Purchasers. The transaction is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
The convertible notes will mature in five years, bearing interest at the rate of 3% per annum from the issuance date which shall be payable semiannually in arrears in cash. Subjected to and upon compliance with the terms of the convertible notes, each Purchaser has the right to convert all or any portion of the convertible notes at its option at any time after the issuance into ordinary shares of the Company represented by American depositary shares ("ADSs"). Unless previously redeemed or converted, the Company shall repay the notes on the maturity date at 100% of the then outstanding principal amount plus all accrued but unpaid interest.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colony Bankcorp (CBAN) to acquire SouthCrest Financial
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q1 EPS by 50c, Revenues Beat; Raises 2Q & FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
- Sandridge Energy (SD) Announces Acquisition of Overriding Royalty Interests
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!