Puma Biotech's (PBYI) Neratinib Wins Backing From FDA Panel
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Puma Biotech's (NASDAQ: PBYI) Neratinib won backing from an FDA panel in a 12 to 4 vote supporting the drug's risk-benefit profile.
Trading remains halted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caladrius Biosciences (CLBS) to Resume Trading at 4:35 p.m. After Suspending Patient Enrollment in Phase 2b FREEDOM Trial of XOWNA
- Needham & Company Downgrades Verrica Pharmaceuticals (VRCA) to Hold, Removes Price Target on "Uncertain Delay", Reiterates that "Ycanth Has a Bright Commercial Future"
- Phathom Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PHAT) Announces FDA Acceptance for Filing of Vonoprazan NDA for the Treatment of Erosive Esophagitis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!