Puma Biotech (PBYI) Prices 3.75M Common Stock Offering at $40/Share
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Puma Biotechnology, Inc. (NYSE: PBYI) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,750,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $40.00 per share. The offering is expected to close on or about October 25, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 562,500 additional shares of its common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. All of the shares are being sold by Puma Biotechnology.
Citigroup and J.P. Morgan are acting as lead book-running managers, Credit Suisse is acting as joint book-running manager and BofA Merrill Lynch is acting as lead manager for the offering. Stifel is acting as co-manager for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an automatically effective shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on January 20, 2015. A preliminary prospectus supplement describing the terms of the offering has been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, and when available, the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may also be obtained by contacting Citigroup Global Markets Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by phone at (800) 831-9146; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, or by phone at (866) 803-9204; or Credit Suisse, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, by telephone at (800) 221-1037, or by email at [email protected].
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Geovax Labs Inc. (GOVX) Prices $20M Direct and PIPE Offerings at $1.65/sh
- SEC to crack down on funds' misleading ESG claims with new rule - Bloomberg
- Evelo Biosciences Inc. (EVLO) Announces 54.25M Share Direct Offering at $1.46/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Stifel, JPMorgan, Citi
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!