PulteGroup (PHM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.12; 1.2% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.11.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 18, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 17, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
“Inclusive of today’s announced increase, PulteGroup has raised its quarterly dividend by 33% in just the past 12 months,” said Ryan Marshall, PulteGroup President and CEO. “Materially increasing our dividend reflects the strength of our operating and financial results and clearly aligns with the Company’s efforts to build long-term value for PulteGroup shareholders.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- First Internet Bancorp (INBK) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!