PulteGroup (PHM) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 3, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PulteGroup (PHM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dreyfus High Yield Strategies (DHF) Declares $0.0215 Monthly Dividend; 8% Yield
- Regions Financial (RF) Appoints Joia M. Johnson to its Board
- HP Inc. (HPQ) Appoints Bruce Broussard to its Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!