Prothena Corp. (PRTA) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Prothena Corp. (NASDAQ: PRTA) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.54), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.60). Revenue for the quarter came in at $256 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $180 thousand.
- Net cash used in operating and investing activities was $14.6 million in the fourth quarter and $53.5 million for the full year 2019; quarter-end cash and restricted cash position of $378.4 million provides funding to advance a broad pipeline
- Reported interim data from Phase 1 study of PRX004 in patients with hereditary ATTR amyloidosis
“In 2019, we continued to advance our pipeline of novel investigational therapeutics towards key milestones,” said Gene Kinney, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer of Prothena. “We reported interim data from our first-in-human Phase 1 study of PRX004 in patients with hereditary ATTR amyloidosis and continue to expect data from Part 1 of the Phase 2 PASADENA study of prasinezumab in patients with early Parkinson’s disease this year. Looking ahead, we have expanded our innovative discovery and preclinical pipeline which consists of three targets under our global neuroscience collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb, as well as our proprietary preclinical and discovery programs that comprise our Alzheimer’s disease portfolio.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Prothena Corp. (PRTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SelectQuote, Inc. (SLQT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Below Consensus
- Riley Exploration Permia (REPX) Reports Q2 Loss of $2.12
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!